A2H, an award-winning Engineering/Architecture/Planning firm, strives to “Create an Enhanced Quality of Life for our Clients and Community” by providing design and consulting services for the built environment. For over 37 years, A2H has provided solutions to regional and national clients in Aviation, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Government, Industrial, Transportation, Land Planning, and Utilities. With over 90 professionals including licensed engineers, architects, planners, landscape architects and surveyors, our strength is our people and our values.The firm is based in Lakeland, Tennessee, with regional offices in Jackson, Savannah ,Nashville, Tennessee, and Oxford Mississippi. A2H is currently seeking a Civil BIM/CAD Technician in our Lakeland, TN office to serve as a civil technician on projects. This is a career growth opportunity for a technician who is looking to start and grow their career. The successful candidate shall have the following responsibilities:
- Provide engineering design on infrastructure and site development projects.
- Assist with work on all phases of various infrastructure and site development projects including design development, preparation of drawings and specifications, and coordination and correlation of construction drawings.
- Provide team coordination for incorporating design intent into the construction documentation, specifications, and during construction administration
- Prepare and revise technical documents through Quality Assurance reviews at different phases of project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a curious nature are essential
- Participates in planning meetings on infrastructure and site development projects.
The successful candidate shall possess the following qualifications:
- Technical graduate with 2 to 4 years minimum experience in Civil BIM/CAD Design
- Demonstrated experience using AutoCad Civil 3D, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to interact professionally and comfortably and build and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships
- Demonstrated experience with client interaction and work within a team.
- Some knowledge of civil engineering principles, practices and techniques.
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
Hybrid Work Schedule
Paid Volunteer Time Off