A2H, an award-winning Engineering/Architecture/Planning firm strives to “Create an Enhanced Quality of Life for our Clients and Community” by providing design and consulting services for the built environment. For over 37 years, A2H has provided solutions to regional and national clients in Aviation, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Government, Industrial, Transportation, Land Planning, and Utilities. With over 90 professionals including licensed engineers, architects, planners, landscape architects and surveyors, our strength is our people and our values. The firm is based in Lakeland, Tennessee, with branch offices in Jackson,, Savannah, Nashville, Tennessee and Oxford, Mississippi. A2H is currently seeking a
Architectural Designer in our Lakeland, TN office.. The successful candidate shall have the following responsibilities:
- Promotes and engages the firm’s mission, vision, and goals through project responsibilities
- Focus on Project Deliverables for all phases of the project.
- Follow project work plans developed by the project architect.
- Responsible for the quality, schedule, and design activities.
- To support the project to complete documents on schedule.
- Follows firm wide production standards for technical documents that support design solutions.
- Collaborates with project team to develop and ensure consistent, high-quality, project documents.
- Participates in the design process at the beginning of project and supports the delivery of design solutions through technical documentation.
- Promotes the firm’s, mission, vision, core values, and strategic plan.
- Participates in the process of transforming the program into design solutions that respond to client expectations.
- Professional degree in accredited Architecture program
- Minimum of one to four years' experience as an Architectural Designer.
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, motivation to learn
- Collaborative and professional work ethic.
- Understands basic structural, spatial, and building code concepts
- Has the ability to develop a level of technical detailing
- Is proficient in current design software including but not limited to Revit (preferred) Sketchup, InDesign, Adobe Suite as well as Microsoft Office Suite
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flextime Scheduling
- Hybrid Schedule
- PTO hours (Personal Time Off)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Family oriented atmosphere